Gurucul surveyed nearly 500 IT security pros at BlackHat USA 2019 about their workplace behavior habits.
Respondents revealed the amount of time they spent online for non-work related activities, the likelihood of taking company data when leaving their jobs, and the third party vendors they think pose the highest risk.
Here are our key findings:
- 44% of respondents spend at least one hour a day on non-work related web sites
- Browsing social media sites is the most popular non-work related online activity
- Nearly one fourth would take company information to help apply for a job at a competitor
- Nearly one third think that finance is the department most at risk for fraud
- Almost three fourths tightened up third-party access because of third-party breaches
- The third parties that most people worry about are MSPs
Download Survey Results