Gurucul surveyed nearly 500 IT security pros at BlackHat USA 2019 about their workplace behavior habits. More than half of respondents were from organizations with at least 2,500 employees, across all major vertical markets.
Respondents revealed the amount of time they spent online for non-work related activities, the likelihood of taking company data when leaving their jobs, and the third party vendors they think pose the highest risk.
Here are our key findings:
- 44% of respondents spend at least one hour a day on non-work related web sites
- Browsing social media sites is the most popular non-work related online activity
- Nearly one fourth would take company information to help apply for a job at a competitor
- Nearly one third think that finance is the department most at risk for fraud
- Almost three fourths tightened up third-party access because of third-party breaches
- The third parties that most people worry about are MSPs
Download Survey Results